The research is all about the people
The ability to learn is the one of the important treasures of all human beings; this is also true for organizations, institutions, and structures established or created by human beings.
In order to better understanding, plan, make decisions and policy and monitor achievements, learning processes and methods need to be developed and sustained by human beings and organizations. KA Research Group believes research is one of the key elements of learning, and research is all about people and for people.
With its accumulated expertise and strong committment to independent, scientific research, KA Research Group works on the following subjects and issues.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE and COMMITTMENT
- Social Issues
- Family Life
- Food, Agriculture, Food Crisis
- The Environment, Climate Change, Global Warming
- Work, Labor Force, Working Conditions
- Life Style
- Urban/Rural Planning
- Youth, Young adults
- Children, Childhood
- Gender Issues, Men and Women in Society
- Media and Communication
- National, Regional, International Issues
- Conflict, Conflict Resolution